3-4 hours exploring the heart of Italy’s Prosecco region*
Visit 2 wineries
An introduction to the Prosecco making process
A walk through the vineyards (time permitting)**
English speaking guides
Meet your guide in the Prosecco region
Venice transfer available on request
Price: €250 per group (up to 8 people)
Things to know
Wine tastings and lunch are not included in our tours
Food and wine pairing – some vineyards offer food and wine pairing. Please tell your driver in advance if you want to include this (so they can arrange it with the vineyards)
*Many wineries close between 12-2 p.m. We do work with some wineries that remain open over the lunch period but on the Half Day Morning tours where there are no wineries open during the last hour of your tour (from 12pm – 1pm), you will use this time for sightseeing or your driver can take you for a quick lunch stop.
**Vineyard walk: if there is time, we do our best to make this happen but it cannot be guaranteed (due to availability/parking and seasonal restrictions)
Pay a 20% deposit when you book. Pay your driver the remaining balance in cash (euros) on the day
Wine tastings are excluded to give you a full choice on the day of how many wines to taste (typically 3-7 glasses per winery), and whether to include food pairings.
Estimate your wine tasting costs: Tastings typically range between €7 to €15 for 3-7 tastings (€15 to €25 with food pairings).
Which wineries? We visit small, family-run wineries that produce Prosecco DOCG superior (the best Prosecco) where you will get a private tasting hosted by an English speaking guide from the winery. If this is not possible (last minute bookings over peak season), we will take you to good quality wineries that have as few groups as possible.
Personalise it: Got a winery in mind? Let your driver know and they will try to add it to your itinerary.
Walk in the vineyards – we always try to include this but it may not be possible due to timing, also availability of the vineyards in peak season/during harvest. Tip: bring flat shoes. Sandals are fine.
A lunch stop is not typically included on this tour (see above about wineries closing over lunch time). Meat and cheese wine-food pairings are available at some wineries if you arrange this in advance with your driver.
We recommend meeting your driver in the Prosecco region
We have 3 departure and return options:
- Local hotel pickup (within the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene area)
- Pick-up from a local train station within the Prosecco region (1hr from Venice)
- Pick-up and drop off from Venice – extra charges apply.
Arriving by train: The journey takes around 1 hour and costs around €12 per person (return) from Venice Santa Lucia train station or Treviso Central. After you book, your driver will email you with details of which train to catch (typically to Susegana, Cornuda or Conegliano stations). Your driver will meet you at the station and take you back in time for your return train time after your tour. Train ticket not included in your tour price. You can find out more about the train here.
Local hotel pick-up: your driver will email you after you book to confirm your pick-up time.
Venice transfer: please add this to your booking. The price is €250 return. Your driver will email you after you book to confirm your pick up time and location.
- We charge per group up to 8 people. There are no minimum numbers for this tour to run.
- Different drivers have different vehicle sizes ranging from 5-8 people. If you are more than 5-6 people, please get in contact to book so we can make sure we have a vehicle big enough for your group.
- We can take large group bookings of +8 people. Please contact us to arrange.
- With the exception of extreme weather, we run this tour even if it rains.
- Flat footwear is recommended for walking in the vineyards and wine production areas.
- We allow children on the tour with no minimum age (contact us before you book to ensure we have the correct vehicle/seat options).
- No alcohol will be served to customers under 18 years of age.
- Prosecco tours are run in Italy (a relaxed country with high tourism levels) and in working vineyards. Therefore some sightseeing is subject to availability on the day e.g. Prosecco vending machine, a walk in the vineyards.
Cancellation 48 hours before: 100% of balance.
Cancellation 1 week before: 50% of balance.
Deposit is not refundable.
Please check out our FAQs
We can happily arrange tours for multiple days and tours for large groups.
We can also help you create a bespoke tour.