7 hours exploring the heart of Italy’s Prosecco region
Visit 3 to 4 wineries
An introduction to the Prosecco making process
A walk through the vineyards*
Choice of relaxed or quick lunch
Sightseeing and time for pictures (including a gelato stop and visit to the Prosecco vending machine*)
English speaking guides
Meet your guide in the Prosecco region
Venice transfer available on request
Price: €400 per group (up to 8 people)
Things to know
Wine tastings and lunch are not included in our tours
Food and wine pairing – some vineyards offer food and wine pairing. Please tell your driver in advance if you want to include this (so they can arrange it with the vineyards)
*Vineyard walk, Prosecco vending machine and gelato stop: we do our best to make this happen but it cannot be guaranteed (due to availability/parking and seasonal restrictions)
Pay a 20% deposit when you book. Pay your driver the remaining balance in cash (euros) on the day
Wine tastings are excluded to give you a full choice on the day of how many wines to taste (typically 3-7 glasses per winery), and whether to include food pairings.
Estimate your wine tasting costs: Tastings typically range between €7 to €15 for 3-7 tastings (€15 to €25 with food pairings).
Which wineries? We visit small, family-run wineries that produce Prosecco DOCG superior (the best Prosecco) where you will get a private tasting hosted by an English speaking guide from the winery.
If this is not possible (last minute bookings over peak season), we will take you to good quality wineries that have as few groups as possible.
Personalise it: Got a winery in mind? Let your driver know and they will try to add it to your itinerary.
Walk in the vineyards – we always try to include this but it may not be possible in peak season/during harvest. Tip: bring flat shoes. Sandals are fine.
Many wineries close between 12-2 p.m. We do work with some wineries that remain open over the lunch period but on the Full Day Tour you will use this time for sightseeing and lunch.
We don’t include lunch so you can choose which kind of lunch you prefer. The options are:
A relaxed lunch – in a local restaurant with a full a la carte food and wine menu. A relaxed lunch takes around 90 minutes and costs around €35 per person for 2 courses. By taking a relaxed lunch, you typically visit one less winery.
A quick lunch – in an osteria (informal eatery) where you can expect plates of meat, cheese, bread and vegetables. A quick lunch takes around 30 minutes, costs around €15 per person and usually lets you include an extra winery in your itinerary.
Pick your own restaurant. Got a restaurant in mind? Let your driver know and they will try to add it to your itinerary.
Prosecco Vending Machine and Osteria Senz Oste – food options are limited at the Osteria (bread, meat, cheese) so we recommend taking a walk to the vending machine via the Osteria and having lunch elsewhere. It may not be possible to visit the vending machine and Osteria over peak season/at weekends due to parking restrictions.
We recommend meeting your driver in the Prosecco region
We have 3 departure and return options:
- Local hotel pickup (within the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene area)
- Pick-up from a local train station within the Prosecco region (1hr from Venice)
- Pick-up and drop off from Venice – extra charges apply.
Arriving by train: The journey takes around 1 hour and costs around €12 per person (return) from Venice Santa Lucia train station or Treviso Central. After you book, your driver will email you with details of which train to catch (typically to Susegana, Cornuda or Conegliano stations). Your driver will meet you at the station and take you back in time for your return train time after your tour. Train ticket not included in your tour price. You can find out more about the train here.
Local hotel pick-up: your driver will email you after you book to confirm your pick-up time.
Venice transfer: please add this to your booking. The price is €250 return. Your driver will email you after you book to confirm your pick up time and location.
- We charge per group up to 8 people. There are no minimum numbers for this tour to run.
- Different drivers have different vehicle sizes ranging from 5-8 people. If you are more than 5-6 people, please get in contact to book so we can make sure we have a vehicle big enough for your group.
- We can take large group bookings of +8 people. Please contact us to arrange.
- With the exception of extreme weather, we run this tour even if it rains.
- Flat footwear is recommended for walking in the vineyards and wine production areas.
- We allow children on the tour with no minimum age (contact us before you book to ensure we have the correct vehicle/seat options).
- No alcohol will be served to customers under 18 years of age.
- Prosecco tours are run in Italy (a relaxed country with high tourism levels) and in working vineyards. Therefore some sightseeing is subject to availability on the day e.g. Prosecco vending machine, a walk in the vineyards.
Cancellation 48 hours before: 100% of balance.
Cancellation 1 week before: 50% of balance.
Deposit is not refundable.
Please check out our FAQs
We can happily arrange tours for multiple days and tours for large groups.
We can also help you create a bespoke tour.